This fun activity pack will help your children develop their skills when writing dialogue. It includes the following nine activities:
1. Learn what speech marks are used for.
2. Explore Grudge’s guide for using speech marks.
3. Identify spoken words within a story about Grudge the Bear.
4. Place the speech marks in the right place and help Grudge finish his story.
5. Draw a picture of Grudge using his magical powers.
6. Search for the hidden words to use instead of said in Igloo City.
7. Fill in the blanks to finish Grudge’s story!
8. Help Grudge identify direct and indirect speech.
9. Write a conversation between Grudge and the Night Zookeeper. What do they have to say to each other?