This activity pack focusses on a range of basic writing skills. It includes the following 8 activities:
- Decide which verbs are in the past or present tense.
- Transform adjectives into adverbs using the ‘-ly’ ending.
- Locate the adverbs and use them in a sentence about the Night Zoo.
- Connect contraction beginnings to their end.
- Make a list of all the things Sam enjoys using commas.
- Find the words that should have capital letters at their start!
- Fill in the missing speech marks and then write your own conversation!
- Write a story about Sam the Spying Giraffe!