This awesome activity pack teaches children how to use adjectives and adverbs to add more description to their writing. It includes 12 printable activities and 6 learning videos.
The pack includes the following 12 activities:
1. Read about Night Zookeeper Will and write a description of him.
2. Help Will to describe new magical animals that have just arrived in the Night Zoo.
3. Can you invent a new location in the Night Zoo and describe it?
4. Add the adjectives to the paragraph about the Void Monster.
5. Imagine you're in the Whispering Woods. Use your senses to describe the environment.
6. Use what you have learnt to write a 100-word story.
7. Learn the golden rules of spelling adverbs.
8. Transform adjectives into adverbs using the ‘-ly’ ending.
9. Read a paragraph all about Riya and circle all the adverbs she uses.
10. A void monster is attacking Igloo City! Help Riya finish her story by picking which adverbs should fill in the gaps.
11. Write a set of instructions on how to defeat a Void Monster using adverbs.
12. Use what you have learned to write a 100-word story set in a secret ice cave below Igloo City.
You'll also receive the following learning videos as part of your purchase:
1. Meet Will - How to describe a character.
2. Meet Riya - How to describe a character.
3. Will's Appearance - How to use adjectives to describe a character's appearance.
4. Using Adverbs - How to use adverbs to improve sentences.
5. Describing Personality - How to write in detail about a character's personality.
6. Using Verbs - How to write about the actions of a character.