This activity pack focuses on the skills children need to write great instructions. It includes the following activities:
1. Learn what instructions are with Eek the Eskimouse.
2. Review Eek’s tips for writing clear instructions.
3. Circle the twelve verbs in Eek’s instructions!
4. Follow the twisted tracks to figure out where Eek went!
5. Place the mixed-up instructions in the correct order.
6. Fill in the missing verbs!
7. Decode Eek’s instructions for how to get to Igloo City.
8. Draw your own map to show others how to reach Igloo City.
9. Answer the questions about learning something new.
10. Write your own set of instructions!