This printable activity pack focuses on the skill of using adverbs effectively. Children will practice using various adverbs as they begin to understand how these words can help them to vary the structure of their sentences.
The activity pack includes the following six activities:
1. Learn the golden rules of spelling adverbs.
2. Transform adjectives into adverbs using the ‘-ly’ ending.
3. Read a paragraph all about Riya and circle all the adverbs she uses.
4. A void monster is attacking Igloo City! Help Riya finish her story by picking which adverbs should fill in the gaps.
5. Write a set of instructions on how to defeat a Void Monster using adverbs.
6. Use what you have learned to write a 100-word story set in a secret ice cave below Igloo City.